Director of Quality Management/Performance Improvement (RN) - El Paso, Texas, United States, 79901
Full-time Director of Quality Management/Performance Improvement (RN) needed!
(Reference Code: KAM)
Position: Director of Quality Management/Performance Improvement (RN)
Full-time Days, No Weekends
To assist the Admin Director of Quality (Market) in implementation of all aspects of the Quality Management Program including the identification of opportunities to improve patient care, and is responsible for the management, supervision and daily operation of the Quality Management Department. To provide leadership and be a role model for the staff of the Quality Management Department.
1. Assists the Admin Director of Quality in the implementation of the hospital wide CQI Program. Works with the Medical Staff leadership, TMF/Federal Representatives and hospital staff.
2. Assists the Admin Director of Quality in identifying and developing organizational improvement opportunities while looking at specific clinical outcomes.
3. Participates in education of hospital and Medical Staff in the Performance Improvement Program/methodology and current Joint Commission/TMF Federal requirements.
4. Assists in the Incident Report Program.
5. Reviews medical records according to criteria and outcome data identified.
6. Promotes positive Customer Service with internal and external customers.
7. Actively participates or leads CQI Pathway teams as needed.
8. Responsible for the coordination of regulatory surveys, in particular, the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organization (Joint Commission) survey.
9. Manages and directs the Quality Management Department.
10. Other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree with preference given to Nursing, Quality Management or Healthcare Administration or ten years + experience in healthcare quality and patient safety.
* Current licensure in State of Texas.
* 3-5 years of clinical nursing experience.
* Background in Health Information Management, Case Management, or Quality Management.
* Master's degree in healthcare, nursing, quality or business. Advanced training in Quality.
* Certification in Healthcare Quality.
* 5-7 years experience in strategic planning, performance improvement in an organization to include implementing quality initiatives.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.