Director of Product Strategy - New York , New York, United States, 10021
You can't have successful products without Strategy. Your designers aren't effective without Strategy. Your agency has a limited service offering without real Strategy.
That's why this critical role has come to fruition in this highly regarded team of Product, CX and Service Designers here in NYC who are continually winning some of the most ground breaking projects happening in the city. The are re-thinking and re-designing everyday experiences that haven't been touched for decades and they are making serious waves doing so!
With the success and growth comes a need for an experienced, passionate, confident and relevant Strategy Director. With specific experience in Products - consumer facing, as well as agency and consultancy experience.
Want to know what you'll do?
- Plan and lead research efforts including qualitative and quantitative user research to better understand people and their environments.
- Synthesize research into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Lead conceptual product definition discussions
- Help conduct usability testing
- Create customer-centric touchpoint and journey maps based on segmentation, persona definition, and research.
- Structure and facilitate workshops to define business and product goals, solution concepts and features.
- Develop products and services strategies and roadmaps based on user insights and digital analytics inputs.
- Help develop and design user stories, concepts, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes
Why You'll likely get a look in for this opportunity;
- Multiple years of real professional strategy experience
- Proven experience in various types of user/customer research, user testing and analysis, insights generation, touchpoint/ journey mapping, workshop design and management, developing sketches/ low fidelity wireframes for digital prototypes, products, and or services.
- Experience working with C-level clients
- Insatiably curious and passionate about uncovering human truths, choices, and behaviors.
- Expert at synthesizing and translating lots of information and or data into cohesive and concise thoughts and plans.
- Articulates problems and solutions clearly, strives to bring unity to teams.
- Collaborative team player with experience working cross-functionally
I'm Jared Tredly - Creative Consultant here in NYC covering all things Design. If you're a Designer of any kind and you're looking for something new - either permanent or freelance I'm always up for a chat. I work on a range of opportunities and not all of them are advertised!
For the Companies/Teams/Directors out there who are in need of designers, I keep a highly curated client base but am always open to a chat about potentially working together - just get in touch.