Director of Product - Supply Chain Finance - Kansas City, Missouri, United States, 64101
We are looking for exceptional Product Managers to join one of the fastest growing and best-regarded financial technology companies in the world.
This role will primarily be focused on driving the product strategy, roadmap, and execution for the C2FO Supply Chain Finance product. Previous experience in a supply chain finance role will be highly valued.
- Owning the product roadmap for your product, both at the tactical day-to-day level as well as the longer term strategic vision.
- Partnering closely with engineering and design to execute on the roadmap.
- Product expert: You know your product better than anyone else. How it functions, gaps, advantages.
- Customer expert: You know your customers and users at a deep level.
- Relentless and ruthless prioritization process for selecting and building the ideas that matter.
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep with data and pull out insights that influence future innovation.
- Previous and demonstrated product management success.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Continually curious, you have an insatiable thirst for learning.
- Relationship builder, you can a strong and effective relationship with engineering and design.
- Ability to inspire a team to believe in your vision and leadership and achieve amazing things.
- Installs a winning "can-do" spirit among co-workers and team members - bringing out the best in them and lifting their level of play.
- An overriding sense of urgency to continually move fast and a bias towards action.
Happy employees are productive employees, that's why we offer a great benefits package! Competitive salary, equity, and health benefits, we've got it covered!
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses. C2FO's online marketplace has quickly emerged as one of the most convenient and lowest-cost sources of working capital in the world. Utilizing proprietary algorithms, the company creates a seamless match between accounts receivable and accounts payable to dynamically price the value for early payment in real time. More than 300,000 businesses across 173 countries utilize C2FO to take control of their cash flow and receive more than $1 billion in funding every week. Over $1.2 trillion of accounts receivable and accounts payable flow through C2FO yearly.