Director of IT Strategic Initiatives - Drexel Hill , Pennsylvania, United States, 19026
Job Code: 9593
Location: West Chester, PA
School Brand: Nobel Learning Communities, Inc.
City: West Chester
School State: PA
Nobel Learning Communities, Inc.
West Chester, Pennsylvania
The Director of IT Strategic Initiatives establishes strategy, develops business plans, and oversees and directs the design, development and implementation of technology solutions to meet business needs. Leaders in this role provide leadership and oversight to manage performance and results in one or more Information Technology (IT) disciplines. Individuals will be accountable for the reliability, performance, security, and continuity of IT systems and supported business processes.
- Provides leadership, influence, vision, and direction to the organization to contribute to achieving the company's goals
- Works with IT leaders to develop overall IT strategy in alignment with business strategy
- Oversees value stream by focusing on cost and risks of technology portfolio to meet business needs
- Supports and fosters innovative technologies to deliver new ideas that enable business transformation
- Ensures high levels of ongoing system and application performance in production environments
- Attracts, develops and retains a high-performing and diverse team
- Establishes and drives technology roadmaps that align with current and future business needs
- Manages third party technical and outsourcing relationships to deliver project and operational support objectives
- Ensures technology processes are conducted in line with applicable standards and company policies
- Defines and implements an enterprise architecture program, including an enterprise architecture blueprint and roadmap
- Owns long-term strategic planning responsibility for all SEG IT systems
- Creates information and business process models, aligns and/or streamlinesbusiness processes, IT and business strategy in support of the company's business and growth objectives
- Communicates the impacts, tradeoffs, risks, costs and benefits of proposed IT solutions
- Develops and implementing a strategy for reducing the complexity of information systems in a cost-effective manner
- Collaborates with IT leadership to define the architecture and technology standards for all applications across the organization, and ensuring those standards are published, updated and made widely available
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree - Information Systems.
- 5 or more years of experience in Information Technology profession
- 3 or more years of experience with enterprise architecture implementation
- Experience in defining an enterprise architecture strategy and process that helps align IT projects with business requirements
- 3 or more years serving in a leadership role
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V encouraged to apply.*