Director of Digital Strategy and eCommerce - Minneapolis , Minnesota, United States, 55401
Position Title: Director of Digital Strategy and eCommerce
Parent Company: The Creative Partners Group (The CPG)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert and represent digital retail effectively in support of business strategy and objectives, working with business teams across the organization.
- Develop and manage a robust promotion and digital retail plan for vendor partners and oversee the management and maintenance of content.
- Oversee reporting platforms and implementation of analytics across digital channels and content engagement patterns.
- Manage strategic direction and executions for key clients at Amazon, inclusive of but not limited to Sales, Forecasting, Operations, AMS, and Promotion and Merchandising.
- Deliver data-driven insights that informs teams about key strategic opportunities to grow revenue and improve the guest experience.
- Foster strong working relationships with Sales team to help develop product knowledge, and understand brand strategies and guest insights, attitude and behaviors that will translate into go-to-market strategies and digital campaign strategy.
- Lead the development of vendor eCommerce strategies across channels and departments based on guest insights and behaviors.
- Manage, monitor and maintain integration between vendor website and other digital properties to ensure consistent and reliable passage of data and comprehensive activity-based reporting.
- Recognize emerging digital technologies, approaches and strategies and assess how these opportunities will work for our vendor business or identify why they will not work.
- Lead the development of technology roadmap for digital marketing, social media and e-commerce to ensure scalability and support growth objectives.
- Manage project plans, timelines, and resources needs in order to ensure project outcomes are high-quality, on-time, and aligned with business objectives and brand standards
- Challenge the status quo when necessary and follow-through to ensure steps are taken to make change.
Business Insights Lead
Education and Experience Profile:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field required
- 5+ years' related experience in Digital Retail or eCommerce
· Amazon experience required; Target experience desired
· Ability to manage across multiple levels of an organization and client
· Understanding of content marketing strategies and tactics
· Knowledge of web accessibility standards
· General understanding of how carious digital retail platforms connect and interact with each other, and how data flows through them.
· Skilled in customer-centric and design thinking framework and tools, to identify and prioritize the best digital opportunities.
· Experience in telling compelling stories centered around the guest.
· Familiar with digital branding strategies, particularly in shifting customer perceptions of the business to reflect a digital future.
· Experience in leading teams to develop and execute winning strategies and solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to meet deadlines
- Strong leadership, teamwork, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interact with diverse personalities at all levels of the organization
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships and partnerships
· Entrepreneurial attitude, agility, and resourcefulness
· Utmost respect for confidentiality & objectivity
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations
· Strong organizational and negotiation skills
· Ability to self-direct and work autonomously
· Must meet all pre-employment and post-hire requirements, including but not limited to: background check, drug screening, and motor vehicle review
The Creative Partners Group (The CPG) is a comprehensive retail solutions company. The CPG represents established and emerging brands across all categories of merchandise and provides acclaimed services that build brands and businesses. Deep Dive is an entity of The CPG, which provides category management and analytics as the foundation and to further fuel growth.
Education4 Year Degree
ExperienceAt least 5 year(s)
Manages OthersNot Specified
IndustryOther Great Industries
Required TravelNot Specified