Director of Consulting - USA - Troy , Michigan, United States, 48098
R3D International is seeking an experienced SAP Solutions Delivery leader to join our USA division as our Director of Consulting. Ideally, you have 10 -15 years of success in sourcing, winning and delivering SAP Solutions to Fortune 500 clients. You have well-developed skills in Business Development, leading and managing IT projects and professional teams and you have a strong background in solution definition, planning, implementation and execution. The majority of your experience has been the discrete manufacturing, automotive, industrial, electronics, pharma or food & beverage industries, where you have demonstrated your expertise in SAP enterprise solutions including S4 Hana, Analytics, SCM etc. You are someone, who, over the last 13+ years, has had success with large manufacturing customers, developed a professional reputation for leadership and delivery excellence and is able to take full advantage of your network to help grow our business.
To be considered for this role, you background should include all or most of the following:
- Well developed business development and sales skills, focusing on SAP Solutions in the manufacturing sector;
- A strong background of success in consulting management for the transformation of business processes, through the use of technological solutions and business process re-engineering, particularly in SAP;
- Ideally you have performed roles such as Delivery and/or Program Manager for large and complex solution design and delivery initiatives;
- Well-developed Project Management skill and experience in IT services implementation or delivery;
- Good client management skills, especially in identifying, and developing new opportunities; Good understanding and experience across Manufacturing Industries , with Automotive Industry experience a real asset; and
- A strong network of potential clients and partners where you can take full advantage of R3D's SAP Delivery excellence.
- Your compensation package will include a market competitive base salary, employment benefits and a 20 to 25% annual performance bonus; and
- You can be based in any city within the USA with access to a major airport. Travel is expected to be frequent.
We appreciate your interest and application, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.