Director, Strategy and Performance Management - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60602
E*TRADE Financial Corporation has openings for Director, Strategy and Performance Management positions in Chicago, IL and various, unanticipated sites throughout the U.S.
Job Duties: Work closely with the Executive office on defining and driving the strategic agenda of the company, and identifying operational and organizational improvements across all functions. Drive the overall development and execution of E*TRADE's strategic agenda, and ensure the alignment of functional strategies with the overall agenda. Analyze and evaluate opportunities, and drive recommendations around growth and performance improvement opportunities. Develop an in-depth view of the market by leading competitive assessments on traditional and emerging competitors. Analyze the performance of functions and identify opportunities for improvement. Develop board or internal presentations and present key findings to senior leaders. Collaborate cross-functionally (i.e., product, channel, marketing, finance, technology development, etc.) to lead or act in the capacity of an advisor on strategic projects. Work closely with consulting vendors engaged to solve strategic and operational problems.
Employer will accept Master's degree in Business or related field followed by one year of work experience in job offered or one year of work experience in a related occupation. Experience must include one year of experience with each of the following:
1. Experience within the retail brokerage and/or financial services industry.
2. Developing and delivering strategic recommendations and presentations, to various levels including C-Level audience.
3. Experience managing products including managing profit and loss units (P&L) in a product or general management context.
4. Experience working with economic theories, strategic and prioritization frameworks, scenarios analysis, and competitive assessments.
5. Experience in analytical techniques in support of multi-channel marketing including profiling, segmentation, analysis, and modeling.
6. Experience driving initiatives from framing the problem, conducting research / analysis to building the business and operational plans through to driving execution to success.
7. Experience with High level conceptual and strategic planning to establish complex strategic plans, budgets, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, and plans to meet stated goals.
8. Modeling skills (SQL, Tableau, Excel) & analytic horsepower to drive data analysis and develop creative solutions to complex business issues, and/or supporting decision-making.
9. Experience with developing and implementing value-creation initiatives, such as innovation initiatives incubation, pricing strategy / optimization, or M&A activities.
Must be available to work on projects at various, unanticipated sites throughout the United States. Experience may be gained concurrently.
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.