Director, Process Improvement - New York , New York, United States, 10001
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Oversees the annual strategic planning process, including (but not limited to) new network builds, unit cost stabilization projects and improvements to the overarching provider experience.
- Leads local network operations and project management support functions,directly overseeing the end-to-end delivery of company's network business plan.
- Identifies impacts to business area; Contributes to and helps identify business issues, business risks and identifies business tasks for improvement of processes.
- Accountable for documenting business requirements, modifying business workflows, coordinating with Technical Project Lead for development of the testing strategy, ensuring completion of user acceptance testing, developing training and compiling reports in documentation of changes and their impact to the business unit.
- Management responsibilities include hiring, training, coaching,counseling and evaluating performance of direct reports.
- BA/BS required MBA preferred. 5+ years business management experience in the planning and delivery of significant, large-scale process engineering and performance improvement initiatives required.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, purpose and introduce new ideas and champion them to others required.
- Ability to motivate entire units or organizations required.
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills with the ability to plan, control, and delegate required.
- Ability to independently manage multiple, competing responsibilities required.
- Certification in process improvement, process design or project management preferred.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication and negotiation skills required.
- Excellent strategic planning, organizational, managerial and leadership skills required.
- Strong PC Capabilities required.
- PMP or CAPM certification preferred.
- Ability to travel may be required.