Director, Portfolio Strategy and Operations Management - Pasadena , California, United States, 91101
ADP's Compliance Solutions team is hiring a Director, Portfolio Strategy and Operations. Reporting to the Vice President/Chief Product Owner, you will have full visibility and engagement across the entire Compliance Solutions product portfolio and product team, as well as interaction with ADP's vast HCM product portfolio and supporting product teams. You will help lead and manage cross-portfolio cohesive strategies and initiatives, and will own and support operational functions to drive an efficient and effective product organization that delivers against Compliance Solutions business and product portfolio objectives.
In this position you'll have four primay focus areas and functions:
- Define, evangelize, lead, and/or manage cross-product portfolio strategies and initiatives
- Identify, track and communicate portfolio-level OKRs, metrics and market insights
- Manage cross-portfolio product roadmaps and ongoing product planning processes
- Own, advise, manage and execute Product Management operational efforts and needs
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we'll support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP. We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Manage, maintain and communicate cross-portfolio product roadmaps in partnership with senior product and development leadership
- Assist with the management of the Compliance Solutions portfolio investment strategy and prioritization process against key objectives such as profitability, ROI, and other business objectives.
- Help craft multi-year Compliance Solutions product vision, strategy, and execution plans based on data-driven insights from market, competition, and past performance
- Partner with Product Management leaders and team members to help create, track and maintain key results and metrics against defined product objectives. Own the portfolio-level OKRs and alignment with the ADP Global Product and Technology OKRs.
- Track market and competitive trends across the Compliance Solution products in support of driving business and portfolio priorities.
- Lead the annual strategic sales and product planning processes and deliverables at the portfolio level. Help manage and communicate changes through the year.
- Take ownership of deliverables to drive consistency and process improvement across Compliance Solutions Product Management operations and organization for the purpose of monthly reporting, product planning, roadmap visibiltity, quarterly updates and other activities.
- Ability to synthesize research, metrics, status reporting and other forms of content into easily accessible and consumable information.
- Manage other cross-portfolio needs or initiatives and execute against them as needed.
- Broad product management experience (10+ yrs) with experience in an Agile environment.
- 5+ years in a analyst, or strategy constultant role in support of the technology sector
- A team builder who can lead, motivate and inspire others through influence and persuasion within a fast-paced, high energy and heavily matrixed environment.
- Highly evolved analytical skills with ability to conduct quantitative and qualititative analysis to ensure clear and sound data based decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate through complex organizations and develop networked relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and thrive within corporate culture.
- Experience presenting insights and updates to senior leadership with strong self-awareness.
- Mature ability, and strict attention and passion to detail in organizational skills, presentation materials and other deliverables
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience
- Exceptional organizational, written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills and the ability to execute under tight deadlines, ability to juggle multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Multiple years experience in a professional services firm such as KPMG, BCG, or Accenture.
- Experience with Product Management roadmap software applications such as Aha, Clarity, or ProductPlan.
- Previous experience with Tax, Tax Credits, Wage Payments or other regulatory, compliance, risk/audit environments.
- End to end product experiences from implementation, integration, systems, web and mobile experiences.
- Strong project or program management skills
- Previous operational management experience including leading direct and matrixed teams
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE? Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc? as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.