Director, Oil & Gas Strategy - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75201
KPMG is currently seeking a Director to join our KPMG Strategy practice.
* Serving as a key advisor, identify and direct enterprise-wide strategy projects and oversee execution of related deliverables in the upstream Oil & Gas Market
* Help lead business development initiatives focused on Strategy including targeting key C- level individuals, proposing KPMG's services and closing opportunities
* Lead cross-functional teams in developing and implementing strategic roadmaps, manage key engagement interviews/research, and facilitate workshops
* Act as the primary team interface with various levels of client executives up to and including C-Level
* Manage the presentation of final project deliverables and advise persuasively, earning the position of a trusted advisor
* Participate in professional development of KPMG Strategy team members and assist with the recruiting and training of new staff
* A minimum of eight years of external consulting experience in a client-facing strategy discipline at a major strategy, boutique strategy or Big 4 firm or a combination of ten years work experience in a strategy consulting discipline and industry experience with a large global Oil & Gas company or a major Oilfield Services company
* Deep industry knowledge/experience in Energy and Natural Resources including upstream Oil & Gas and/or Oilfield Services
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university, preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, or other related field; Master's degree in Business Administration from an accredited college/university is preferred
* Experience in at least one of the following strategy consulting areas: strategic growth, business model transformation, operating model design, , operational and performance improvement, or other relevant strategy experience
* Strong business acumen, with analytical and problem solving skills and ability to understand how business model decisions impact operating model design/execution across operations, technology, risk governance and organizational design
* Comfort with ambiguity and fluid client situations and able to travel as necessary
* Applicants must be permanently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.