Director, Global Supply Chain Analytics - Canton , Massachusetts, United States, 02021
The Director, Global Supply Chain Analytics supports the Supply Chain leadership team to identify, verify and realize value across the supply chain network. This role assists from Commercial demand handoff through final customer deliveries. This role establishes, maintains and analyzes Emergent data to present modeling of best outcome initiatives and practices. The individual will assist in and support the long-term planning, strategy and business change management processes across the SC organization by understanding business needs and to drive organization-wide business transformation-based on evolving business priorities.
This is a highly strategic and facilitative role partnering cross functionally within the SC focused on elevating benefit of the enterprise.
- At scale will lead the Global SC analytics group in pursuit of data driven analysis, benefit prioritization and outcome modeling
- Will focus on the design, capture and analytics to transform Emergent Supply Chain data into actionable information.
- While the scope of this role is end to end Supply Chain, it manages data feeds from all BUs, functionalities across all regions, sites, as well as 3rd party CMOs.
- Perform as a regular key contributor to the Global Supply Chain Leadership Team regarding: reporting, score carding and targeted prioritization of process improvements.
- Routinely coordinate and oversee the analysis of data streams to prioritize and support strategic projects.
- Develop benefit models to roll into the 5yr plans and yearly budgets
- Additional Responsibilities May Include:
- Contributes to the design of operational processes and transactions such that the data captured is standardized and reliable for large scale analytics
- Serve as advocate, mentor, teacher and role model for integrating best practices and process harmonization into the organization
- Quantifies the impacts of operational improvements in financial terms and helps to determine the best deployment of resources to obtain the optimal outcome
- Establish metrics, goals, checks and balances to measure and improve performance in the areas of purchasing, planning, warehousing and data management.
- Compiles reports, in a succinct format, and will quickly be expected to give opinions on such findings and given the task of designing and rolling out action/project plans
- Creates user requirement documentation guiding the requested improvements to our Supply Chain ERP systems and tools.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
Education, Experience & Skills
BA / BS degree in Business or Related field, MBA preferred
Expert level user of Microsoft Office suite
Experience in business intelligence too0ls such as Tableau, Microsoft BI, Clique, Jump etc.
Detailed knowledge of data and process mining
Experience converting Data Analysis into business level recommendations
Experience writing queries
Ability to multitask advancing several initiatives at once
Experience in Biopharma / Medical Mfg industry a plus
Knowledge of Supply Chain tools, systems, processes
Some travel required, type/keyboard, visual acuity, stand, walk, sit. Use phone, fax, copier, and computer. Organize/coordinate, analyze/interpret, problem solve, make decisions, supervise, plan, communicate, prepare written communications, and prepare transaction documents.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions' approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.