Director, Enterprise Strategy - Spectrum Enterprise - Stamford , Connecticut, United States, 06925
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
Reporting to the Vice President of Strategy, the Director of Strategy for Spectrum Enterprise will be responsible for initiating and executing strategic initiatives to guide the overall growth objectives of Spectrum Enterprise. This role will be responsible for obtaining, evaluating and maintaining information on evolving market trends, competitive dynamics and relative Spectrum Enterprise performance with the objective of advising on high impact optimizations and new business opportunities. The role will liaise with all functional groups and serve as an advisor to leaders across the business unit.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Education Assistance
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts on Spectrum Services
- Formal Training and Certification Program
- Partner with cross-functional teams to support the development and execution of competitive intelligence capabilities
- Maintain a centralized repository of external data in a synthesized, easily digestible framework
- Aggregate and analyze internal and external data, and manage the ongoing monitoring of results against competitive trends and business rules to maintain a single pane of view into market opportunity and relative performance
- Provide regular feedback and reporting on meaningful trends impacting the growth trajectory of the market
- Continuously identify, evaluate and recommend in-flight tactical adjustments to respond to evolving dynamics to achieve business goals
- Recommend new strategic initiatives to drive long-term business objectives
- Support overall strategy-related initiatives
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify, investigate and recommend growth and partnership opportunities
- Maintain regular cadence of executive-level communications on market dynamics, new business opportunities and internal initiatives to target those
- Assist with ad-hoc projects related to shaping strategic priorities
- Lead data analytics for continuous refinement of business rules
- Innate curiosity and problem-solving skills, and demonstrable ability to distill and synthesize information into actionable and performance-oriented strategic initiatives.
- Must possess ability to form strong matrix of relationships and leadership skills to collaborate effectively with stakeholders across the organization to drive towards intended outcomes.
- Seven or more years of strategy consulting or in-house strategy role
- Five or more years of leadership experience
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and electronically with all levels of management
- Ability to develop and test hypotheses, influence consensus and implement strategies and tactics based on analysis of data
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize people and projects, and manage and deliver against several initiatives simultaneously
- Ability to lead teams with members that are geographically dispersed
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Comfort with and ability to navigate ambiguity
- Bachelor?s Degree in business, economics, or a related field (required)
- Master's of Business Administration or Master's Degree in a related field (preferred)
- Office environment