Director, Data Supply Chain Integration - Mc Lean , Virginia, United States, 22102
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Data Supply Chain Integration to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Work with the functions (Tax, Audit and Advisory) and business process groups to establish data as an asset and drive the firm's foundational data assets and associated governance
- Strategic and proactive accountability for working with business stakeholders, across data strategy organization, the functions and IT
- Oversee the document data content and interface specifications; provide professional level support regarding identification and resolution of complex data challenges and issues; understand complex business processes and relationships to determine downstream impacts to data and applications
- Collaborate with data strategy organization capability owners; direct communication with business stakeholders to identify, understand, and document functional and non-functional requirements resulting in data acquisition, ingestion and/or integration
- Evaluate the review of data modeling artifacts to ensure compliance with standards, policies and procedures and data management best practices promoting proper data sharing, consistency and reuse; thoroughly understand the existing source system data models and draft source-target mapping documents and uses case data specifications
- Oversee the areas for data improvements, identify, and assist to resolve data is fit for purpose through the appropriate choice of process design strategies; lead and support the full data integration cycle (initiation, planning, requirements, analysis, design, development, deployment, and production support)
- Minimum ten years of experience in an IT environment, managing and supporting projects
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; Master's degree preferred
- Extensive experience in managing and supporting multiple complex data projects across a large organization
- Prior knowledge with data integration, ingestion and analytics; must understand the complexity of a matrixed professional services firm as well as experience in financial services industry
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, presentation and negotiation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; ability to foster the development of high performance teams; capable of building strong professional relationships with ability to influence all levels across the organization; able to set and execute strategic initiatives for team; be a creative thinker with ability to identify innovative business solutions; ability to develop strategic organization and resource plans, defining next generation business and leadership needs
- U.S. Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.