Director, Content Strategy, Gartner Research & Advisory - Fort Myers, Florida, United States, 33912
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research, you'll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You'll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you'll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you'll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work - and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you're always looking for what's next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Director of Content Strategy (Tools) is responsible for planning, designing and executing strategic initiatives to support business growth, client engagement and retention through Gartner s portfolio of online interactive tools.
* Plans, designs and executes complex Research Content Strategy initiatives, programs and projects for the Gartner tools portfolio. Work independently yet in alignment with Research and Gartner business objectives.
* Manages the multiple complex work streams required to execute complex Research content strategy projects. Be adept at working with stakeholders across all areas: Product, Platform, IT, Research & Advisory, Sales and Service.
* Develop a strategy and road map for tools evolution projects in alignment with Research objectives and Product/Client Experience objectives
* Identify opportunities for innovation and continuous improvement especially in the ways Gartner leverages data collected by tools
* Be recognized as an expert in Research content, strategies, business processes and systems
* Develop business cases and scope documents for projects
* Create project plans, and supporting documentation for each project
* Work closely with IT teams to ensure fast and accurate development of new tools