Director, Consulting Services-Energy Solutions Lead - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75201
Location: preferDallas or Chicago but open to major cities in the US
Director- Consulting Services-EnergySolutions Lead
Senior-level,technical sales resource with experience in facility management and energyintelligence. Experience with energyengineering and energy management systems a plus.
Regional Solution Innovation Team Member Responsibilities
* Provide energy solution sales support,including qualifying technical fit of the energy solutions with enterprisecustomers (50%)
* Work with Hitachi sales personnel to uncover,define, and qualify opportunities for energy intelligence
* Conduct virtual and in-person presentations ofHitachi solutions, partners and approach
* Conduct solution overviews (Energy approach,delivery services, SaaS platforms, ECMs, etc.) and facilitate customer Q&A
* Translate engineering/technical speak tobusiness terms and vice-versa
* Expert-level PowerPoint presentationdevelopment and modification (includes performance and financial charting)
* Tailor sales messages based on customergoals/challenges; including consolidating sales feedback and contentmodification for Hitachi Consulting Marketing
* Facilitate customer proposal creation(solution, scope, approach, timeline, financial proposal, ROI) throughengagement of customer RSD, Delivery and Solutions)
* Support proposal delivery by Solution Sales orStrategic Account leads
* Includingsupporting OMF preparation, presentation and approval
* Tailor available solutions to meet customerspecific requirements (20%)
* Conduct customer facility visits for solutionqualification
* Modify solution recommendation or approachbased on existing customer infrastructure and needs
* Collaborate with Hitachi Engineering andDelivery teams to review findings and confirm recommendations
* Collaborate with strategic partners forsolution customization (scope, hardware, software, M&V) and obtaining 3rdparty pricing.
* Provide solution delivery support, includingadvisory on project scoping/planning and subcontractor engagement, and qualityassurance (20%)
* Facilitate proposal scope review with Deliveryteam and subcontractors
* Provide input on scope variations from"standard"
* Participate on project delivery (assessments,installation and post-implementation success measurement)
* Develop new solutions or customize globalsolutions for deployment in the Americas (10%)
* Provide voice of the customer needs / feedbackinput to Delivery, Product/Solution Management and Marketing
* Investigate Hitachi global solutions forapplication in the Americas
* Identify new strategic solution partners foraligned digital solutions and recommend strategic engagement; collaborate withpartner to design recommended GTM engagement strategy
* Facilitate Proof of Concept implementation andvalidation
Subject Matter Expertise
* Knowledge of Energy Management System market(players & pricing)
* Knowledge of Building Management Systems forcommercial buildings (industrial BMS knowledge also highly valuable)
* Understanding of energy conservation measures,including smart lighting and HVAC
* Understanding of energy sales contracting(T&M, performance contracting, SAS, PPA, etc
* Understanding of IOT solution architectures(edge devices, telemetry networks, data storage, analytics and presentation)
* Knowledge of regulated and deregulated utilitypricing
* Understanding of International Measurement andVerification Protocols (IMVP) for quantification of energy project results
* Understanding of energy business casedevelopment and presentation (ability to develop cost/benefit financial modelsis a plus)
* Energy / Building management industryexperience 3 years
* Technical pre-sales experience: 3 years
* Software / IoT platform design & sales: 3 years
* Hardware solution design & sales: 3 years
* BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
* Experience as a member of sales enablement team.
* Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
* Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities, with the ability to multi task with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
* Regular national travel throughout the year to meet client needs and timetables
Whatcan Hitachi Consulting offer you?
HitachiConsulting is about community and having fun at work. We compete with the tier oneconsulting firms while having a close-knit, team-oriented, growth-orientedculture. To preserve this unique culture our people actively participate inbi-monthly social events as well as local volunteering, and community eventactivities throughout the year. Hitachi consultants enjoy the growth that comesfrom keeping their skills on exciting projects within a wide range ofindustries. Hitachi Consulting offersexcellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
HitachiConsulting Is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
If you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job at Hitachi, pleasesend the nature of request and contact . Queries other than accommodation requestswill not be responded to.