Director, Business Systems and Process Improvement - Aurora , Colorado, United States, 80247
National Fire & Safety, Inc. is a leading fire & life safety systems construction & service company. With 500+ passionate team members, a strong market reputation and a history of success, we are poised for exceptional growth throughout the western United States. If you are "action orientated", decisive, appreciate transparency and honesty, enjoy an environment where communication, collaboration, and hard work are key - check us out and come join our team!
Lead the implementation, integration, monitoring, and improvement of technical, operational, and compliance systems and solutions as well as provide leadership to a central team to oversee and support multiple cross-functional integration activities. Review user requirements, project and system demands, develop system requirements and project plans, and ensure implementations meet quality, financial, and timing expectations. The Director will lead or engage in system and program demonstrations along with scoping projects or developing proposals. This role will require developed extensive knowledge of department processes along with being responsible for integrating information across multiple programs and systems, documenting procedures, and guiding proper use of integrated planning systems and tools. This role reports to the Chief Financial Officer and can be based in Denver Co., Dallas, Tx., or Phoenix Az.
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Oversee operational systems and activities to manage and mitigate risk and ensure deadlines and business case budgets are met.
- Partnering with business leaders to understand department and business goals and challenges while continuously iterating to achieve optimal internal methods and procedures.
- Ensuring technical feasibility, resource availability and allocation, and that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Initiate and support continuous improvement systems and process improvement opportunities that align operational systems, programs, software, and departments.
- Provide leadership on acquisition integration, continuous process improvement, creating digital dashboards, supporting strategic plans, implementation of strategic initiatives with respect to systems implementation and business integration
- Ensure users are equipped to effectively and efficiently manage the implementation of systems and processes.
Partner with leads from various IT functions, Finance, HR and Operations to ensure the
- completion of integration work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Establish post acquisition business case and integrations update scorecards.
- Identify systems and process integration issues and work with staff to implement solutions and monitor ongoing performance and quality.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics.
- Provide daily management of deadlines and deliverables.
- Creating a central repository of documented processes and ensuring adoption across the organization.
- Defining and communicating repeatable, scalable processes.
- Provide early warning for potential threats, delays and risks including cyber.
- Support vendor selection and procurement transaction processes, as needed.
- This position might require 25-40% domestic travel throughout the year with higher levels of travel during acquisition integration.
- Bachelor's Degree (MBA, or equivalent preferred) and 7+ years of relevant work experience in a fast-paced environment working in a collaborative and/or leadership capacity implementing all aspects of an operations project/program.
- Strong written, spoken, and presentation communication skills.
- High level of dedication to a culture of excellence, collaboration, and optimization.
- Previous supply chain, logistics, and construction industry experience.
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and able to manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities and resourceful under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team environment with ability to influence others to create a positive working environment.
- Exceptional in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Exceptional writing and document review skills.
- English language skills - fluent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to work in a virtual environment (virtual tools and travel).
- Self-directed, self-disciplined, self-monitored, self-corrective thinking skills.
For consideration please send your resume to: