Director - Strategy & Operations Consulting - Rolling Meadows , Illinois, United States, 60008
AJG Corporate Systems (CS) provides global financial applications development and support for AJG's Finance and Accounting departments, including compliance for legal and audit. AJG CS also includes an enterprise level Business Intelligence (BI) Competency Center (BICC) to provide expertise for management analysis, reporting and planning technologies and solutions. AJG CS core solutions are comprised of Oracle/JD Edwards ERP/Finance, Cognos and Sharepoint applications in addition to number of integrated third party and internal package solutions.
Responsible for the management of significant projects (e.g., strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, establishment of control procedures) on a firm-wide scale.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sometimes referred to as the internal consultant, individuals work typically on multi-disciplinary projects and require a broad knowledge of the firm and its key functions.
* This incumbent may also be responsible for the tools and methods of Six Sigma, including DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control), DFSS (Design for Six Sigma), Process Management, Lean and Project Selection.
* Bachelor's Degree
* 7 or more years related experience
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
* Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
* Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.