Director - ERM Stress Testing & Strategy Risk - New York, United States,
Enterprise Risk Management team is seeking an experienced Director level professional who will be responsible for Capital Stress Testing, CCAR Resolution Planning, and Strategy Risk. The role will report to the MD of ERM who is responsible for Capital Stress Testing, Risk Appetite, Governance, and Risk Identification.
On a day to day, the Director will define stress testing standards and frameworks across market, credit, operational, PPNR, and finance Risk for the Americas division of this major global investment bank. The role will encompass both scenario design and broader stress testing linked to the Risk Identification campaign. Additionally, the Director will be responsible for providing effective challenge and input with senior executives regarding Strategy Risk initiatives and proposals. Finally, the role will cover resolution planning and putting together executive summaries for CCAR purposes.
- Coordinate & review stress testing across several risk types i.e. market, credit, operational, PPNR, finance risk, etc.
- Enhance financial scenario design incorporating forecasts for regulatory and economic risk research and develop adhoc scenario design while maintaining macroeconomic forecasts and expansions
- Challenge strategic plans, develop strategic risk framework, and further support the overall strategic risk profile for Americas
- Provide and present executive summaries and proposals for CCAR resolution planning
- 10+ years experience in risk management with experience leading capital stress testing across a broad array of risk types
- Excellent grasp of CCAR and regulatory initiatives with good stakeholder management and regulator face time
- Knowledge of risk process & risk frameworks including financial results and liquidity profile, operational risk, market risk, and or counterparty credit risk
- Good exposure with risk analysis, scenario analysis, and stress testing
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication skills, team player, & problem solver skill-set
- Knowledge of US Regulatory Requirements