Dir, Application Security Consulting Serve - Portland, Oregon, United States, 97201
NIKE, Inc. Technology is responsible for making the world's largest sport brand run faster, smarter and more securely. From infrastructure to security and supply chain operations, Technology specialists drive growth through top-flight hardware, software and enterprise applications. Global Technology aggressively innovates solutions to drive growth while creating and implementing tools that help make everything else in the company possible.
Nike Global Technology brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As the Director of Application Security Consulting - Serve, you will be a leader in the NIKE Corporate Information Security team and support NIKE's Corporate Information Security Organization. This team is responsible for defining security requirements and ensuring the delivery of secure consumer facing applications and solutions. The successful candidate will:
- Lead a team of technical experts who partner with Nike Global Technology and Nike business teams in releasing secure and compliant infrastructure, applications and experiences at the speed of business.
- Lead a team of high performing individuals who create remediation plans, perform security reviews, and recommend security solutions to meet current and future needs for Nike.
- Be an authority in building, executing and leading enterprise cyber security risk remediation initiatives in a complex organizational environment.
- Drive the development and implementation of standard security review processes that result in effective methods for reducing security risks before product releases.
- Demonstrated experience handling the demand/supply of project and program resources and tracking allocation.
- Demonstrate an ability to influence all project and portfolio stakeholders; communicate relevant security information to both executive leaders and individual contributors in an effective manner.
- Bring a deep background and broad experience in Information Security, Application Security, & Application Development or related business areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively collaborate with Executives, Directors, Managers and Team Members in the pursuit of measurable outcomes and results.
- Develop and lead a project portfolio that ensures consistency and transparency for a multi-million-dollar technology project spend.
- Run project budgets and scope and conduct resource planning for risks that are proactively identified.
- Provide input into the Information Security strategy to ensure that future security investments are aligned appropriately when considering key priorities such as business requirements, industry threat landscape, and risk appetite of Nike, Inc.
- This role reports to the Senior Director of NIKE Corporate Information Security Application Security Consulting.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Project Management, Information Technology or related field. MBA and/or CISM, CISSP preferred.
- 8-12 years' experience leading and developing teams focused in the areas of Security Architecture, Secure Development Lifecycle Management, Application Security (WWW and Mobile), Cloud Security, Risk and Compliance within Nike; should include comprehensive experience as a business/process leader or as a leader in an IT role.
- Demonstrated experience leading direct reports, as well as teams within large cross functional projects
- Consistent record of being results orientated with demonstrated ability to achieve bold goals.
- Extraordinary communication skills, including the ability to gather relevant data and information, actively listen, dialogue freely, verbalize ideas effectively, negotiate tense situations successfully, and handle and resolve conflict.
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Budget management experience of a multi-million-dollar portfolio.
- Demonstrated expertise of building a consensus across business partners and technology leaders and influencing successful outcomes.
- Must excel working in team-oriented roles that rely on ability to collaborate with others
- Experience working successfully in a high matrix organization.
- Experience working with eCommerce, Retail, and web and mobile applications are a plus.