Development Supply Chain Manager - Thousand Oaks , California, United States, 91358
Serving as the DSCL for several programs with the following scope:
- Serve as a program-specific single point of contact for end-to-end DSC strategies
- Provide DSC subject matter expertise to Product Delivery Teams for standard timeline or low to medium complex programs ensuring reliable and efficient execution
- Lead program-specific supply chain teams to obtain accurate demand forecast, to manage supply plans and to mitigate risks
- Develop, manage and monitor long-range supply strategies that fulfill varying clinical develop plans with consideration to product intermediate and finished good variations and impact on DSC budget, capabilities and capacities
- Manage all aspects of demand and supply planning for Amgen Partnerships, liaising with both Alliance Management and our business partners, to ensure supply needs are met
Master's Degree & 2 years of Supply Chain, Operations, Life Science directly or related experience
Bachelor's Degree & 4 years of Supply Chain, Operations, Life Science directly or related experience
Associate degree & 8 years of Supply Chain, Operations, Life Science directly or related experience
High school diploma/GED & 12 years of Supply Chain, Operations, Life Science directly or related experience
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences, Engineering or Business
- 5 + years of work experience in the planning, manufacturing and global distribution of medicinal products
- 3 + years organizational or program management (leading teams, cross-functional problem solving, performance management, budget oversight, process development and improvement)
- 3 + years of work experience in clinical study design, approval, supply and management
- 3+ years of supply chain management using SAP (logistics, supply planning, demand management)
- APICS CPIM/CIRM certification
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.