DIRECTOR OF SUPPLY CHAIN - Seattle, Washington, United States, 98164
DIRECTOR OF SUPPLY CHAIN
Reports To: Chief Operations & Product Officer
Location: Seattle, Washington / Reno, Nevada
The Director of Supply Chain will be responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity. This includes planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy. You will also play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors as well as internal team members and stakeholders in Sales, Marketing, Accounting, etc.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and implement the organization's overall Supply Chain strategy
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Technology and Accounting teams
- Lead, manage the Operations and Supply Chain teams across the US, Philippines and China, and determine key KPIs to measure the team's efficiency and productivity
- Suggest solutions for process improvements. Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
Specific skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, or equivalent education
- At least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the consumer products industry
- Knowledge of CRM tools like Netsuite, Hubspot and/or Salesforce
- A strategic thinker who sees the big picture but also thoroughly executes plans through a team of specialists
- Able to drive result, someone who leads by example and delivers on time results
- Ability to act independently with minimal oversight and check-ins with supervisor
- A good team player with sense of ownership and pride in performance and its impact on company's success
- US citizen or have authorization to work in the US for 5 or more years
- Position will require approximately 15% travel, primarily domestic
- Ability to lift 25 lbs. and climb 3 flights of stairs
This is for a full-time position with full salary and benefits package.
Please note that candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US to be considered for the role.
Interested? Please send an email to with subject line "Supply Chain Square Brands" containing the following information:
1. E-Copy of your resume in word or pdf
2. Current compensation (if currently employed)
3. Expected compensation
4. If you are not from Seattle, WA, are you willing to relocate?