D365CE/CRM Practice Director - Edison , New Jersey, United States, 08817
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Ensure successful delivery of all CRM projects and effectively manage associated issues and risks to ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements.
- Continually plan CRM project delivery to achieve an optimal mixture of new business and services from existing clients.
- Drive individual and team level utilization to consistently achieve a minimum of 70%, with no more than 5% write-offs/write-downs.
- Act as CRM team/product lead; provide insight, direction, guidance and mentorship on CRM topics
- Develop and manage the practice strategy and target market focus while working directly with company Marketing and Sales leadership to drive practice growth, including actively seeking out additional business opportunities within and outside the company customer base.
- Partner with the sales team to support CRM sales efforts to new and existing clients; ensure accuracy of project proposals and final reports and attend meetings with key client decision makers as needed
- Participate in industry and company events that involve client-contact as required, e.g., annual user group conferences or internal technical conferences
- Maintain a company -wide perspective and clear understanding of how the CRM practice fits within the larger company initiatives and lead the practice accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in business, MIS, Accounting or equivalent; advanced degree a plus
- 10+ years of consulting, management, or related experience, including a technical leadership or technology role supervising technology professionals
- 5+ years of experience managing a team, including a proven track record of mentoring, coaching, and developing talent in a consulting environment
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Knowledge and experience in all aspects of CRM and related Dynamics 365 functionality including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Services, Project Service Automation and other related areas in the Microsoft cloud platform.
- Proven track record of successfully growing an CRM practice within a consulting environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact successfully with C-level executives