Cyber Strategy- Governance and Policy - Alexandria, Virginia, United States, 22301
Work you'll do
As a Project Delivery Specialist II in the Cyber Risk group you will:
* Apply best practices in functional areas related to Implementation and Operations Management
* Maintain ownership of tasks and/or project workstreams while providing instructional guidance to more junior professionals
* Provide expertise on engagements related but not limited to Operations & Maintenance, Helpdesk Operations, Software and Application Development and Maintenance, Financial Operations, and Project and Acquisition Management
* Perform analysis to diagnose client issues as well as the assessment of client issue analyses performed by more junior personnel
* Execute a portion of the project scope, and provide strong subject matter expertise to the tasks or workstreams you support
* Demonstrate a strong understanding of the client environment and overall project scope
* Maintenance of the Security Controls Handbook
* Perform research and analysis on federal requirements, guidelines, and standards, and cutting-edge technology to incorporate into policies and procedures
* Development of training materials for personnel
* Facilitation of trainings, working groups, town hall meetings, and quarterly Information Security Community meetings
* Development of a variety of executive level communications (e.g. talking points, memorandums, announcements, etc.), and presentations (e.g. impact analysis, strategies, implementation plans, etc.)
* Development and execution of Change Management strategies at the enterprise and department level
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte's Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
* Typically has 6 or more years of consulting and/or industry experience
* Ability to work independently and autonomously
* Problem solving and troubleshooting skills with experience exercising mature judgment
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Able to direct multiple team members towards deliverable and milestone objectives with confidence
* Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
* Knowledge of federal information security regulations from FISMA, OMB, NIST, DHS, etc., and experience in cybersecurity topics related to risk management, governance, policy, or program management
* Ability to obtain & maintain the required
be legally authorized to work in the United Stated without the need for
employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
* Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
* Bachelor's Degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
- provided by Dice