Corp Dev Dir, Strategy - Boston, Massachusetts, United States, 02108
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Help us revolutionize our industry.
We're looking for a Director to join our Corporate Development & Strategy group. You'll primarily drive business growth through leading direction-setting strategic initiatives. If you want to drive key strategic projects as we revolutionize the sports entertainment industry, then come join us.
What you'll do as a Director, Corporate Development & Strategy:
- Lead key strategic and operational efficiency projects related to helping the company scale and effectively reach its strategic goals.
- Develop business cases for investment opportunities, working closely with DraftKings stakeholders-conducting external research, and determining return on investment.
- Work closely with other DraftKings leaders on annual planning process and company, executive, and department goal setting.
- Provide executive team with regular updates on performance of key initiatives and progress toward goals, working closely with department leads.
What skills you will use:
- 5-7 years of experience in a relevant role, such as management consulting, investment banking, or corporate strategy.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Excellent Excel modeling skills.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and help as needed to advance the team's work.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.