Continuous Improvement Lead - Lake Zurich , Illinois, United States, 60047
Achieve. Create. Collaborate. Organize.
Essential brands. Innovative products. Smart investment. Winning team. This is what you will find at ACCO Brands. We are passionate about building a culture that is committed to the success of our employees. If you are looking for an organization that offers rewarding opportunities and is dedicated to team orientation, learning and development, and flourishes with success, we invite you to be a part of building our company for the future. The Continuous Improvement Lead position will assist in plant operations contributing towards improving manufacturing efficiencies by utilizing continuous improvement techniques.
- Be a "leader of change". This person must be comfortable working with all levels within the organization. They must be able to question the status quo and be a strong communicator.
- Will be responsible for managing and leading continuous improvement projects, as well as mentoring and coaching team members.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing methodology in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of lean projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater valve; implements such tools as: 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen.
- Train and lead cross-functional continuous improvement teams; focusing on measurable quality, service and cost improvements.
- Implements such tools as: SPC, Process Capability, Pareto analysis, Fishbone, SMED
- Trains, coaches and motivates personnel in the understanding and adoption of new principles and techniques.
- Drives the standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics and best practices. Supervisory Responsibility This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
- BS Degree (Engineering, Industrial/Mechanical or Supply Chain preferred).
- Strong LEAN Manufacturing expertise: 10+ years demonstrated Kaizen implementation experience.
- Proven track record in leading high-performance teams and attaining results; able to quantify results.
- Proficient computer skill including M/S Office and Project Management.
- Travel is expected for this position up to 25%.
You know our brands. You love our brands. You just may not know they are ours.
If you have touched a Five Star- notebook, a Swingline- stapler, a Quartet- dry erase board, or a Kensington- computer mouse, you have touched part of ACCO Brands Corporation. With annual revenues of nearly $2 Billion, ACCO Brands (NYSE: ACCO) designs, markets, manufactures and sells branded academic, consumer and business products globally. The power of our brands, our unmatched global customer reach, and our strategic market strengths put us in a position to achieve global leadership and growth. We're proud of our long history of industry leadership and innovation and are focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers by providing unique, cutting-edge, branded products.
Apply and build your future with ACCO Brands.
More information about ACCO Brands, the Home of Great Brands Built by Great People, can be found at .
Equal Opportunity Employer
ACCO Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunity to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- provided by Dice