Content Strategy & Marketing - Palo Alto , California, United States, 94310
AllyO tackles workplace engagement challenges with candidates and employees, from hi to goodbye, using AI for end-to-end HR management solutions.
We strive to disrupt how HR is traditionally run, do yourself a favor and text "hello" to to be part of this movement.
You're probably wondering if you should text or not. You should. Why?
- It is AllyO's product. It is the company you are applying to and you should know our product.
- It's not sketchy and we won't spam text or call you - unless you want us to.
- We live in a society where we want things instantaneously. Find out if you qualify within minutes and have the opportunity to schedule your own phone interview.
- Nothing confusing, just text "hello" to and see how easy it is to apply.
This content strategy marketer builds and manages a content bureau to support company-wide content needs and the governance of our brand - resulting in increasing organic website traffic and funnel conversion, along with brand recognition & recall.
- Create content (conceptualize, author, create, design, and finish) across buyer personas and the prospect and customer journey
- Maximize optimization and amplification of the content
- Ensure content adheres to brand guidelines
- Evangelize content across all functional departments
- Oversee outsourced content resources
- 3-5 years of experience managing content programs and resources, preferably in a managing editor or content management role
- Strong knowledge of the content development process across asset types like video, blogs, eBook, website, infographics
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong negotiation capabilities
- Preferred technical knowledge of WordPress (or similar CMS), Google Analytics, HubSpot (or similar marketing automation)
We are located in the heart of Silicon Valley in Palo Alto, CA. Less than 1 mile away from the San Antonio Caltrain Station. We also provide relocation assistance.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Awesome company culture in a start up environment
- Make a true difference in what you do everyday
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision) and 401K
- Catered lunches everyday
- Flexible schedules and unlimited paid time off
Still interested? To finish the application text "hello" to