Consulting Manager, Oracle EPM Planning/PBCS Solution Architect - Washington , Washington DC, United States, 20001
The multi-faceted role you've been looking for Managers play a vibrant, integral role at Huron. Their invaluable knowledge reflects in the projects they manage and the teams they lead. Known for being politically savvy, they build long-standing partnerships with clients, while collaborating with colleagues to solve their most important challenges. They plan, shape and deliver technology solutions that deliver results and seamlessly align with client goals, visions and missions. Remarkably versatile, our Managers also spend significant time mentoring junior staff on the engagement team-where they tirelessly share expertise as well as feedback and encouragement. This benefits Huron profoundly as it promotes a culture of respect, unity, collaboration and personal achievement.
Our environment inspires and rewards growth As a Manager, you have the unique ability to specialize in certain areas of enterprise software products that showcase and employ your areas of expertise while pursuing your career vision . Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth-but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development. Every Manager adds to who we are as an organization-and the more you evolve, the more we do. An exciting career experience awaits you: It's intense it's analytically rigorous it's practical it's entrepreneurial it's intellectually stimulating-and most definitely-it's career-defining. It's the Huron way.
Let's get to work - together.
At least 6 years' experience with Hyperion Planning/PBCS/EPBCS and Essbase
- At least 6 years' experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
- Experience leading medium to large scale Hyperion Planning/PBCS implementation projects
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase in both development and administrative roles
- Experience with automation scripts (MaxL) and integration of the full Hyperion suite.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in and SmartView
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of financial process and functional processes
- Essbase aggregate storage experience is a plus (ASO)
- Prior team management experience, experience managing people (mentoring, delegating, reviewing work, and coaching staff)
- Huron requires a Bachelor's Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to travel up to 80%