Consulting Employee - Chantilly , Virginia, United States, 20151
The job of the Senior Technical Writer is to manage all resources essential to the successful execution of the Leidos Capture Process (Win Plan) and compliant delivery of proposals, ECPs, ENs, etc. This will include, but is not limited to, the development and management of a proposal plan, schedule, and strategies; write and edit as required, support capture/proposal color team review meetings and assume responsibility for integrating all proposal activities.
This candidate would join an internally-focused team that is focused on generating high-quality, winning proposal content. Some travel required.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Successful candidates must possess the ability to write in clear and concise language that is compliant and responsive to RFP requirements.
- Technical Writing assignments may include marketing publications and proposal documentation such as program management plans, past performance, staffing plans, and resumes.
- A successful candidate must possess the ability to work collaboratively with solutions architects and subject matter experts, and capture key concepts and ideas, maintain consistency in tone and voice, and use proper English, syntax and grammar.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and 8 or more years of related experience.
- Expert Level Technical Writing Skills.
- Strong Analytical Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to communicate with positive impact.
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes & slips, project re-scopes, and customer directed changes to ensure compliant product delivery.
- The successful candidate will be able to join new projects quickly, and work effectively with a diverse group of others.
- Teamwork is an essential quality, as is the ability to work effectively while under tight deadlines.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
- Candidate must have the ability to travel to support proposal efforts as needed.
- Expert Level Technical/Proposal writer with Business Development and Competitive Proposal experience.
- Knowledge of Shipley Proposal Process
- Knowledge of Leidos (Win Plan).
- provided by Dice