Consulting Employee - Poulsbo , Washington, United States, 98370
This position is responsible for senior mechanical engineering responsibilities at SEAFAC, STAFAC, ARD, and other programs as assigned. Primary work focus will be on on-going programs at all three sites and future development programs at such sites. Responsibilities will be maritime design, at-sea planning, load and structure analysis, and P-307 analysis in support of US Navy customers.
This position requires periodically working in a maritime environment that includes exposure to heat, cold, noise, dust, humidity, and wet environments. The job will occasionally require climbing ladders, entering vessels, and spending time at sea.
- Mechanical design, analysis, fabrication, and testing of deep-sea and subsea cable, mooring, anchoring, weight handling, and array systems.
- Design lifting equipment per NAVFAC P-307.
- Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 25 years' experience in marine engineering
- Professional Engineering license (any state)
- Experience with NAVFAC P-307
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with SHDAS program
- Active Secret Security Clearance highly preferred