Consulting Director - Dallas , Texas, United States, 75270
AWS Premier Consulting Partner - Consulting Director - $185K + Bonus
Join an AWS Premier Consulting Partner that helps companies realize the value, efficiency, and productivity of the cloud. You'll be solving complex problems regularly to enable customers to successfully use cloud technologies in a way that positively impacts their business.
Our consulting Directors should be passionate leaders with an ability to lead a large team in an enterprise setting. This role is for you if you possess an ability to be strategically influential and act as a trusted advisor to our clients. The role involves aspects of business development, client management, and technical delivery across a diverse array of client accounts.
- Working alongside sales leadership and delivery teams to successfully identify new opportunities to pursue with existing clients
- Cultivate meaningful and professional relationships with clients. Act as point of contact for client Executives
- Work with Engagement Managers to plan the delivery of projects
- Plan for and mitigate future risks
- Act as cloud services and technology evangelist
- Occasionally support sales team during pursuit of new clients
- 15+ years of technical delivery experience with 5+ years of client facing responsibilities
- History of established client relationships with senior level management in the enterprise space
- Ability to absorb complex technical information, analyze and effectively communicate concepts to a diverse audience
- Measurable success executing business transformation projects
- Technology services background focused on professional services
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time
Interviews have already begun, so if you are interested in applying, or know someone who is, please contact DeLainey McDermott at with an updated resume, or call ext. 8391
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment. We advertise for more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America. I have an unrivalled understanding in locating the greatest AWS / DevOps job opportunities.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates considering a career change now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. For information on the AWS market and for information on currently available AWS opportunities contact me at: ext. 8391. Please see for more fantastic Amazon Web Services opportunities!
Jefferson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
AWS / DevOps / AWS DevOps / Amazon Web Services / Engineer / Austin / Java / Python / Ruby / Jenkins / Docker / Leadership / Automation
Jobs go fast! Don't miss your opportunity.
Posted: December 19, 2019- provided by Dice