Consulting CIO / CISO - Spokane, Washington, United States, 99207
Voted "Best Place to Work in the Inland Northwest" for the small business category since 2018! Intrinium is an Information Technology and Security Solutions company, providing comprehensive consulting and managed services to businesses of all sizes since 2007. We have decades of experience working with a multitude of businesses and hundreds of networks across various verticals internationally. We specialize in healthcare, finance and retail businesses within the United States. From the server room to the board room, we will secure, transform and manage your IT.
The Consulting Chief Information Officer / Security Officer (CIO/CISO) will provide consultative, executive-level support services to organizations within Intrinium's client portfolio. These clients may range in size, scale and complexity considerably, from small "startup scale" organizations to major enterprises.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to:
- Drive successful IT and Information Security outcomes quarter over quarter and year over year for Intrinium clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients in a project-based or ongoing engagement format
- Research, develop and implement processes for interacting with and providing services to Intrinium clients that can be replicated throughout the Advisory Practice service line
- Identify opportunities for additional account growth with the clients being served, as appropriate for the client needs
- Lead the implementation of transformation-level initiatives from an Information Technology and Information Security perspective
- Act as Chief Information Officer and/or Chief Information Security Officer, including reporting to executives and client Boards as appropriate
- Maintain a current understanding of the changing laws and applicable regulations related to compliance, and of the IT threat landscape
- Exemplify Intrinium's pillars of Proactive Communication, Integrity, Growth Mindset, Candor, and Accountability
- Approximate travel requirement: 50% annually
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance and/or Management (or related field) required and 5+ years' experience within an Information Technology environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Exceptional understanding of confidentiality. Ability to stay focused and work independently. Understanding of leadership skills and principles of Intrinium culture. Must have previous security leadership experience, preferably in an operational role. Must be flexible and willing to adapt to rapidly growing environment. Must have or be able to obtain a CISSP certification within 90 days of employment.
A preferred candidate will have 5+ years previous work experience in a CIO, CISO or similar role at organizations. An advanced degree is preferred. Additional security certifications such as CISM or CISA strongly preferred.
Ability to lift 25 pounds, drive for work use, sit and stand for long periods of time, ability to kneel and reach, and vision including focus adjustment. Must successfully pass a Washington State background check.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.