Consulting Associate - Atlanta, Georgia, United States, 30301
At CohnReznick, we are looking for forward thinking, driven, enthusiastic individuals looking to take the next step in their career. Recognized as a top public accounting firm, CohnReznick has the necessary tools to take public accounting to the next level. Our firm offers a unique culture within a collaborative atmosphere. We commit to team building and knowledge sharing, empowering our employees with the tools and resources to think differently and become the best people in our profession. As a member of our firm, your success is our success.
We have an immediate need for a?Consulting Associate within our?Project Finance and Consulting Group, based in Atlanta. This role serves developers and institutional investors in the renewable energy and real estate industries by offering a continuum of consulting services, including structuring and analysis of the economic and tax components of financial transactions. A substantial amount of the Consulting Associate?s work will relate to the accounting, tax structuring, and financial modeling of various federal and state tax incentives including renewable energy tax credits.
General job functions include:
- Financial modeling of renewable energy and real estate transactions
- Due diligence and valuation in M&A transactions
- Analysis of partnership tax constructs
- Communication and presentation of results to executive-level management
Essential Experience?(special skills and experience, licenses, certifications, and education)
- BS/BA degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 0-3 years of consulting experience preferably within either the finance and/or accounting industries
- Experience with partnership tax concepts a plus, but not necessary
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a strong preference for providing financial analysis support in a consulting environment
- Understanding of basic finance concepts, including concepts related to time value of money
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel a must
- Strong communication skills, with the proven ability to coherently express complex concepts, both orally and in writing
- Deadline driven, high degree of energy and enthusiasm
- Willingness to make the effort to learn concepts
- Some travel may be required
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resum?] ? note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.