Consultant, Client Experience, Employee Engagement & Change Management - New York , New York, United States, 10007
Weber Shandwick is a leading global communications and marketing services firm in 78 cities with a network extending to 128 cities around the world. The firm's diverse team of strategists, analysts, producers, designers, developers and campaign activators has won the most prestigious awards in the world for innovative, creative approaches and impactful work. Weber Shandwick was the only public relations agency included on the Advertising Age Agency A-list in 2014 and 2015 and the only PR firm designated an A-List Agency Standout in 2017 and 2018. Weber Shandwick was honored as PRWeek's Global Agency of the Year in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018, The Holmes Report's Global Agency of the Year in 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017, and The Holmes Report's Global Digital Agency of the Year in 2016. The firm deploys deep expertise across sectors and specialty areas, including consumer marketing, corporate reputation, healthcare, technology, public affairs, financial services, employee engagement, social impact, financial communications and crisis management, using proprietary social, digital and analytics methodologies. Weber Shandwick is part of the Interpublic Group (NYSE: IPG). For more information, visit .
We Are Seeking
Our United Minds practice works with leading global brands to help galvanize and engage their most important asset ? their workforce. They also consult on client opportunities like large scale change management initiatives (M&A, rebranding, reorganization) to proactively drive and execute a variety of programs, projects and strategies that help to inform, connect and engage internal workforces.
The United Minds team is seeking consultants and freelancers who can lead client consulting projects, contribute to thought leadership, and participate in new business. Our practice operates across the agency's broader network, effectively delivering access to the opportunities and resources that drive career development and other goal-oriented achievements.
What You Will Be Doing
* Manage and contribute to employee engagement projects for large brands, requiring knowledge of change management process and principles and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Act as a member of a cross functional team, working with other Weber Shandwick practices, to drive holistic business solutions for our clients that will have tangible and quantitative results on their bottom line
* Develop and implement internal communications & change management programs for clients, consistently producing high quality content.
* Serve as daily client contact and act as client lead when appropriate; address client issues thoughtfully and effectively
* Build relationships with clients and colleague at all levels
* Owns client communications with supervision from manager; can reliably represent agency to external stakeholders
* Supports responses to new business opportunities as needed including idea contribution, research and proposal preparation
* Integrates junior staff into workflow scenarios; possesses the ability to delegate tasks while still remaining accountable for outcomes
* Supervise junior staff by motivating, coaching, consistently providing feedback, holding them accountable and conducting their reviews
What We Are Looking For
* Strong oral and written business communication skills
* Master's Degree in Organizational Development or related field is a plus
* Ability to professionally interface with clients
* Exhibits a willingness to learn and adapt
* Able to drive results even in ambiguous situations, able to quickly take ownership of process or deliverables
* Demonstrates potential to lead engagements
* Shows exceptional judgment when working with team members, client contacts and vendors
* Exhibits a strong commitment to agency and personal career success
* Consistently meets (often tight) deadlines
* Emphasizes attention to detail and quality, while working with a sense of urgency
* At least 6-10 years' experience driving internal communications strategies and change management initiatives for large complex organizations - either from the perspective of an agency or a consulting firm, or within a dynamic in-house communications firm
* BA in communications, public relations, English or related field
* Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
Weber Shandwick is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Weber Shandwick recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status. SDL2017