Consultant - Analytics Consulting - Charlotte, North Carolina, United States, 28201
Required Sr RPADeveloper Qualifications:
- Candidate can be located within commuting distance ofa major airportor be willing to relocate. Ideal locations are Charlotte, NC, Dallas, TX , Chicago, IL or Hartford, CT.This position may require extensive travel to project locations.
- Bachelor s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of Information Technologyexperience with at least 3 years of automation project management experience
- 3+ years of experience withCognitive and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)technologies
- Strong experience of Solution Definition and Client Management.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
Preferred Sr RPADeveloper Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in managing complex Cognitive and Robotic Process Automation with strong experience with RPA development
- Experience and certification with UiPath is preferred
- Hands on experience in Java or.Net development
- Solid understanding of business process and document AS IS Process
- Able to identify automation opportunity from AS IS Process
- Define, develop and deploy automation solution for automation opportunities
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to resolve business issues
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation, staying a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help clients transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
- provided by Dice