Command Center & Productivity Improvement Lead #132333 - Raleigh, North Carolina, United States, 27601
- You will be responsible for representing the End User Support Services Command Center for the America's region reporting directly to the regional Head of End User Support Services.
- Working with peers in EMEA and APAC you will be expected to carry out global initiatives and directives that are set by the global Command Center Lead with a focus of measuring and driving productivity across the America's region and ensuring we share knowledge, best practices, test tool changes, and onboard new staff effectively.
- You will also be the primary regional contact point for the Global Knowledge Management, Quality Management, and Support Onboarding & Channel Experience leads.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have proven track record of managing an IT or customer service desk, preferably within the banking sector.
- You have good analytical skills - systematic, persistent, patient and methodical.
- You have contagious enthusiasm fueled by a dream to be best in class.
- You are client focused and a real passion for driving groundbreaking change.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to manage both up and down the organization.
- 5+ years of overall IT and support experience.
- Strong teamwork, communication, and leadership skills.
- Good knowledge of contact center technology and methodologies.
For more information visit Technology Careers .
Command Center & Productivity Improvement Lead #132333