Cloud Executive Advisory - Public Sector - Consulting Solution Senior - Nashua , New Hampshire, United States, 03061
Analyzes business needs to ensure Oracle solution meets customer objectives. Exercises creativity and independent judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques to design the most complex business solutions utilizing Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. As a position of technical and professional influence, this individual frequently operates at the leading edge of technology. Recommends and justifies enhancements to Oracle products to meet highly complex customer needs. As a thought leader and customer advisor, influences customer executive management and partner senior management in acceptance of Oracle solutions and services to facilitate the closing of consulting deals. Coordinates or develops highly complex statements of work, work breakdown structure and/or level of effort and staff plans. Presents and demonstrates solutions to customers. Builds and maintains a network and up-to-date specific industry or product knowledge. Responsible for transitioning deal knowledge to implementation team. Coordinates a pursuit team of subject matter experts. Leads the enterprise-wide solution design aspects of engagement(s) ensuring high quality and integrated business solutions. Knowledgeable of competition and external factors that may influence Oracle's competitive position. Drives the development and design of detailed solutions for the most complex projects. Anticipates program/project risks and suggest risk mitigation to program/project manager and communicate to Risk Management as applicable. Escalate at-risk programs/projects to Oracle senior management. Resolves the most complex customer issues by recommending solutions.
10 years of experience relevant to this position, including 5 years of consulting experience. Prior team lead or manager experience. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Broad product, technology or industry expertise. Ability to craft and articulate strategic solutions. In-depth knowledge of implementation methodologies and best practices. Knowledge of competitive & partner products, technology and solutions. Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools. Ability to travel as needed.
*Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.*
*Senior Cloud Advisory Executive - Public Sector - Consulting Solution Senior Director - US Nationwide*
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
*ORACLE Cloud:* The comprehensive nature of Oracle Cloud is a key selection consideration for customers. Oracle has the broadest cloud portfolio in the industry, delivering a complete range of production-level, cross-functional business applications for each part of an organization
*Oracle Consulting: *Lack of resources and expertise has replaced security as the #1 cloud challenge. Oracle Consulting experts deliver industry-leading solutions utilizing their experience and the most sophisticated Oracle product access, capabilities, methods, and tools across diverse industries and geographies.
We're looking for Senior Cloud Advisory Executives for Oracle s North America Technology Consulting Cloud Advisory Practice.
Ideal candidates have extensive experience in Big-4 consulting, within industry as a cloud-first CIO/SVP/Director and/or have earned an MBA.
Have you led successful business and IT transformations at Fortune 500 companies? Can you help an enterprise customer formulate a cloud strategy, and execute a variety of projects involving cloud native development and hybrid cloud operations? Can you matrix lead world class teams that drive breakthrough business outcomes using new IT delivery models?
Oracle Consulting is hiring action-oriented visionaries to join the Cloud Advisory practice to work with our most strategic customers in North America. Team members possess a diverse IT and/or Management Consulting background and knowledge of industry IT trends, leveraging this credibility as advisors with Customers, partners and internally across Oracle.
The ideal candidates will be able to craft a forward-looking strategy while clearly outlining the investment and multi-step go-to-market plan necessary to help Oracle customers lead the changes to IT strategy, policies, processes, people, governance and partnerships.
This role will align to Oracle s North America Technology Government and Public Sector business. Experience in the following sectors in highly desired:
* Work closely with Sales Leaders, Cloud Platform Reps, Solution Engineers and Customer Success, to drive PaaS and IaaS sales, adoption, renewal and expansion
* Build and lead a team of change agents for Oracle s most strategic customers, driving the biggest changes. This includes a core team of cloud platform and infrastructure specialists to achieve the following outcomes:
o Align business priorities and strategic direction to a technology capabilities roadmap
o Align the business & IT disciplines to industrialize the best ideas with new operating models and governance strategies.
o Deliver a cloud adoption roadmap aligned to achievable cultural change.
o Shift people s mindsets and behaviors across the enterprise to help achieve the customer s business transformation vision.
* Routinely engage with C-level executives, architects, developers, DBAs and governing boards for large enterprises, as well as their managed services providers and consulting partners.
* Develop TCO, ROI and Value Models to help customers understand the cost/benefit equation of Oracle cloud, and our differentiators vs. AWS and Azure.
* Provide perspective and guidance on long-term architecture/technology strategy, investments and innovation drawing upon their depth and breadth of knowledge
* Lead cross-functional project teams on high-profile engagements
* Publish and/or contribute to the creation of best practices, packaged offering, white papers, workshops, etc.
* Educate Oracle teams on Cloud Advisory trends and leading practices
* Deliver compelling presentations and conduct persuasive conversations focused on Advisory Consulting Services for Cloud Transformation
* Combine the competencies of strategy consulting, Architecture, Organizational Change
* Lead cross-functional project teams on high-profile engagements
* Facilitate executive workshops, and represent Oracle at executive forums.
* Conduct Cloud Strategy Workshops, Assessments and Develop Customer Cloud Transformation Roadmaps powered by Oracle cloud solutions, and services. Lead discovery workshops to understand architecture and service capabilities, requirements, and problem statements of our prospects and Customers.
This team will be measured on the following business metrics (to be set as a part of FY planning):
Adoption of Cloud Services
Customer-directed value metrics (e.g., time to innovation, time to provision services, time to market, platform utilization)
Number of Recommendations made to customers
Number of Recommendations adopted by customers
Customer references / client satisfaction
Cloud Net Revenue Retention Renewal / expansion of cloud subscriptions
Project quality / health
* Understanding of how Fortune 500 companies buy consulting and advisory services and procure large-scale transformation solutions
* Strong self-starter with the ability to build a network within Oracle and customers
* Effectively build, develop, and manage relationships with internal and customer senior executives, setting expectations on their role as stakeholders vested in success.
* Matrix leadership: Motivate, inspire, and coordinate a blended team of Oracle, customer, ISV and system integrators to solve customer challenges.
* Advanced ability to manage customer escalations (internally and externally) and negotiate resolution
* Thrive in the unknown: creatively solve problems with limited input and resources in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
* Flawlessly execute consulting management activities, with high attention to detail, organization and process.
* Genuine passion, interest, willingness and ability to adjust to continuously changing priorities and needs
* Capability as credible and effective C-level advisor/coach, especially with regards to change management (cultural, business and technical)
* Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster honest dialog
* Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating meetings and workshops
* Experience and comfort working in an environment of ambiguity:
..... click apply for full job details