Cloud Architect with strong consulting background - Seattle, Washington, United States, 98109
Viri Technology is seeking a Cloud Architect with a strong background in management consulting for an immediate, FTE role. This is with a nationally branded, technology consulting firm where you will be a "practice leader" from a Cloud and technology standpoint.
If you enjoy interfacing directly with clients, traveling across the US to be the "spear tip" for a consulting brand from a technology standpoint, read on!
Our Cloud and Infrastructure Practice is seeking an Infrastructure Architect with experience in Active Directory, Server Virtualization, Cloud Platforms, and Microsoft Exchange. This position requires a candidate with strong business acumen along with technical depth to assist with architecture, implementation, and domain migrations for enterprise size companies. You have proven experience designing and implementing these technologies and solutions, and you're excited about building a team.
What will you be doing?
- Assessing current state client business processes, gathering and defining business and technology requirements, and re-engineering new business processes, capabilities, and supporting technologies for clients
- Evaluating, recommending, and implementing new business processes and technology that enable and drive client performance
- Working directly with clients and project teams to implement processes and technology that support various technical and business functions
- Hands on engineering, configuration, and of highly available server infrastructures
- Developing platform infrastructure server strategies
- Applicable projects span the lifecycle from planning and design, through deployment, configuration, and migration
Your profile includes:
- Bachelor's Degree + Minimum of 5 years' experience within IT
- Management consulting experience is required
- Hands-on experience with the following: Active Directory, Windows Server, Virtualization, and Cloud Platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience and expertise within the Microsoft platform and Windows Server
- Strong Project Management skills and ability to drive projects through to completion
- MCSE or MCITP a plus
- Ability to travel up to 80% in a client-facing capacity.
- Must be able to legally work in the US without limitation
If you feel qualified and interested in this high impact consulting role, let's chat! Chris at Viri Technology is a former software engineer turned Partner at Viri, and understands the nuances of conducting a highly specialized, technical job search. Let's build a great relationship today!