Client Strategy Intern - New York , New York, United States, 10001
About the Role:
This role will provide the opportunity to learn about, and contribute to, the sale and execution of sold content campaigns within Bleacher Report. As a member of the Client Strategy team you will touch all points of the sales process, from ideation and pitch creation, to the execution and tracking of a campaigns performance. This role offers unique insight into multiple layers of the sales and strategy organization within B/R.
- Manage upkeep of department trackers to ensure accurate tracking of RFPs, in-market pitches, and sold campaigns.
- Participation in brainstorms that ideate on proposed content offerings for prospective clients.
- Assist in the creation of pitch decks to be presented to prospective clients.
- Cross department collaboration to ensure smooth execution of sold campaigns.
- Tracking and reporting of performance metrics of sold campaigns.
- Matriculating junior or senior preferred
- Strong knowledge of the sports & media landscape
- Active B/R user and consumer
- Keynote/PowerPoint/Microsoft Excel knowledge a plus
Internship dates are from June 3 - August 9, 2019. This is a paid internship and all interns are expected to work 40 hours per week. Prospective interns must be current college students (graduate or undergraduate) or recently graduated (within the last 6 months of the program start date).
Turner and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.