Chief of Staff - Management Consulting Background - Austin, Texas, United States, 73301
We are partnered with a fast growth, seed stage, well-funded (2.5MM in seed funding) Business to Consumer Services (B2C) startup to help them identify a hybrid Head of Product / Chief of Staff to help lead their product strategy as well as a broad range of ad-hoc projects.
Given the breadth of the role, it is difficult to give this job 1 title but the key success criteria for this role is finding someone who can tackle big hairy goals in a new space with a structured, intelligent, data driven approach. The ideal candidate will be able to pivot from using excel to develop data driven insights to participating in a high level strategy session with the leadership team. You will primarily be a product leadership role but you will be jumping in wherever there is an opportunity to make a difference.
Our ideal candidate would have 1+ years of experience in Strategic Project Management, Investment Banking, or Management Consulting (e.g,. McKinsey, Deloitte, Accenture, PWC, Bain, Booz Allen, KPMG) coupled with deep interest in joining a tech startup. Regardless, it isn't necessarily where you went to school or where you've worked, rather the problem solving mindset and the pragmatic approach to solving huge company challenges is what we're after. This role will offer a competitive salary and a significant equity grant commensurate with the level of position and stage of the company. Salary growth and additional equity grants will be awarded based on personal and company performance.
- Leading strategic projects related to the development of new services and capabilities.
- Serving as the internal champion for our customers, working across functions to ensure that we deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Working with our development team and VP of Engineering to build new reporting functionality across our different functions.
- Some limited responsibility to the Board / Investors.
- We are looking for an accomplished, proven, winner. In academics, career, hobbies, missions / causes, interests, sports - whatever it is that you pursue in life you take great pride in the journey, and hold yourself to a very high standard.
- Bachelors Degree
- Strong Excel skills
- Resilient with ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Thrives and is motivated by a high-intensity startup environment
- Demonstrated interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Analytical/data-driven coupled with creative problem solving
- Management Consulting / Investment Banking / Strategic Project Management experience would be a big plus.
- Experience with managerial accounting, financial analysis a plus.
- Experience in consumer products or services would be a plus.
If interested in learning more about our client and this unique opportunity please send us your resume today and we'll be in touch!- provided by Dice