Chicago Technology Consulting Customer Relationship Management Salesfo - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60290
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Chicago Technology Consulting Customer Relationship Management Salesforce Senior Consultant
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Chicago office is seeking a SFDC Senior Consultant to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
The Senior Consultant coaches Interns, Consultants, and facilitates the successful completion of project work plans. Serving as both role model and trainer, the Senior Consultant demonstrates the attributes of excellent client service and assists team members in developing technical and professional competency. The Senior Consultant learns to identify areas of risk and opportunities to improve efficiencies when developing software. Relationships with client personnel and professional associates strengthen as the ability to communicate, gain trust and network improves. At the direction of managers, the Senior Consultant may accept responsibility for decision-making, ranging from staffing and preparation of deliverables to application of methodologies.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy sizing, implementing and delivering product requirements. You identify implications and possible conflicts in code
- You are passionate about effectively maintaining client relationships and provide clients with timely top quality service.
- You facilitate teamwork by contributing to team effort, sharing responsibility for team results, and exhibiting a positive attitude.
- You learn the client's business industry which in turn helps you develop appropriate business knowledge.
- You create a positive work environment that fosters open communication among all engagement team members.
- You effectively build relationships with your clients and provide them with timely top quality service.
- Operate as a consultant, actively participating in all the team/client meetings
- Design, build, test and deploy SFDC customizations both in lightning and Classic which will include Visualforce pages, Apex code, form layout changes, workflow triggers & alerts, validation rules, custom objects, formulas, automated email responses, etc.
- Full understanding of the SFDC development including how to manage source code, deployment to multiple environments and related development operations unique to the SFDC platform.
- Integration of SFDC with other enterprise systems via web service (REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, etc.), and migration tools like ANT. MuleSoft experience a plus.
- Maintain documentation of Salesforce.com specific processes and configurations
- Maintain and enhance overall system configuration and change controls.
- Assist users and stakeholders with analytics and report design and management
- Keep certifications current and always be learning about new platform features
- Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline (e.g. MIS, Engineering, Computer Science or related technical degree) required
- 2+ years of experience with strong emphasis on user centric web application development using Microsoft technologies
- Experience working for a technology consulting firm or software product company is strongly preferred
- Some projects require travel frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state location
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
IL PRO CHICAGO