Chicago Technology Consulting Enterprise Information Management Senior - Chicago, Illinois, United States, 60290
Are you inspired to lead, learn, grow, and make a difference?
You've come to the right place!
Chicago Technology Consulting Enterprise Information Management Senior Manager
Are You Ready to Live Protiviti?
The Protiviti Career provides opportunity to learn, inspire and advance within a collaborative and diverse company culture. We hire curious people for whom learning is an everyday activity. We fuel your curiosity with challenging work, talented colleagues and creative learning resources. At every level, we champion leaders who influence and achieve results. We encourage you to "bring your whole self to work" - all of your motivations, passions, priorities and commitments - as these things bring us closer to exceptional.
That's Living Protiviti.
We strive to recruit and hire the best talent, and it does not stop there. Once you join us, we promise to help you bring your career to life through exceptional work experiences, a culture passionate about learning and development, and a dedication to what matters to you.
Are you inspired to make a difference?
Then you have come to the right place.
Where We Need You:
The Chicago office is seeking a Business Intelligence Senior Manager to join our growing team.
What You Can Expect:
Senior Managers partner with our clients to solve complex business problems and provide best in class advice and solutions. Senior Managers have a solid understanding of their client's business and demonstrate technical competence in their solution and industry. Senior Managers can clearly articulate the value drivers of our business, and are responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients. Senior Managers are responsible for job economics and for ensuring seamless project management. Senior Managers are developing future contacts within the business community and serve as ambassadors of Protiviti in the market.
What Will Help You Be Successful:
- You enjoy discussing technical and industry trends and seek opportunities to demonstrate and teach seniors and staff on the job.
- You participate in the initiation and development of new products and services.
- You enjoy participating in engagement sales opportunities and consistently develop work at existing clients.
- You are passionate about delivering client satisfaction and demonstrating a growing level of industry and product competency and are able to articulate their value to your clients.
- You understand the business environment and potential client base for your solution and industry.
- You seek opportunities to interact with and mentor personnel, including participating in the creation and rollout of training and developing skill sets.
- You make conscious use of real-time supervision during all phases of an engagement to develop our people.
- You have an inherent interest in project management and team leadership. You seek new ways to create extraordinary development opportunities and ways for your team to make an impact on our clients and communities.
- Prior experience working in either Data Warehousing or Business Intelligence
- Experience with major ETL vendors, such as SSIS, Informatica, Data Stage, etc.
- Experience designing and implementing data models for applications or reporting
- 8+ years working with SQL including intermediate to advanced knowledge on DML / DDL
- Experience with any of the major Business Intelligence reporting tools, such as Power BI, BusinessObjects, Hyperion, Cognos, Microstrategy, Tableau, QlikView, or SSRS
- Experience working within a Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, TeraData, or other major database management systems
- Experience with Master or Meta Data repositories
- Experience working with business stakeholders to translate business issues into technology solutions and vice versa
- Demonstrated knowledge of technology project risks and strategies for managing and mitigating them
- Experience with Data Governance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Access, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint
- Ability to work with a diverse portfolio of clients across industries
- Supervisory experience of teams including Consultants, Senior Consultants, and Managers
- Advanced project management and status reporting capabilities
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Bachelor's degree required
- 8+ years in a related field; preferably in professional services and/or industry
We travel throughout the month frequently based upon client requests/commitments. Travel may include suburban, regional, or out of state locations.
Protiviti is not licensed or registered as a public accounting firm and does not issue opinions on financial statements or offer attestation services.
For all US & Canada Postings: You may submit your application materials online or call 1. for additional ways to apply. Protiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
IL PRO CHICAGO