Change Management Specialist - Detroit/Livonia, MI - Detroit, Michigan, United States, 48228
One of Nigel Frank's best clients is seeking a Change Management Specialist to work with their Business departments in the deployment of their Modern Workplace environment including SharePoint, OneDrive, and Microsoft Teams. The consultant is required to be onsite Monday through Thursday in the Greater Detroit Area with all travel expenses being covered.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working directly with business directors and c-level executives of various departments
- Develops plans associated with transition management, implementation of major initiatives, communications associated with major initiatives, risk assessment, and organizational transformation and culture change
- Supports and engages senior leaders; supports organizational design and the definition of roles and responsibilities
- Prepare comprehensive change and workforce transition plans and programs, including strategies to support change, transition initiatives and leadership
- Strong proficiency in data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization's ability to reach its strategic objectives.
- Experience with creating and executing change management campaigns in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong facilitation skills
- Travel Expenses Covered