Change Management Lead - San Francisco , California, United States, 94105
Skills : Finance ,change management
- The Finance Program Management Office (PMO) team focuses on driving the project roadmap and establishing prioritization for the finance function.
- Our mission is to deliver quality projects that enable the business to scale and optimize operations while maintaining a compliant financial environment.
- A change manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees.
- These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- While the change manager may or may not have supervisory responsibility, this person will have to work through many others in the organization to succeed. The change manager will work with senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor. The change manager will provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions. The change manager will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
- Apply a change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Support communication efforts
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Assess the change impact
- Conduct impact analyses, assess change readiness and identify key stakeholders.
- Support training efforts
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Additional responsibilities may include:
- Complete change management assessments
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Identify and manage anticipated resistance
- Create actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, training plan, and Documentation management plan
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process for a leading SaaS organization
- Experience and knowledge of IT change management principles, methodologies and tools
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders, Team members and program drivers, with competing priorities
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Change management certification or designation desired
- Proficiency in creating Business process flows, job aids and training materials
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Apttus desired