Change Management Lead for Supply Chain - New Orleans, Louisiana, United States, 70112
US Dollar . USD -
Lead Change Management Consultant for Supply Chain
Expected Start Date
July 31 to December 30, 2018 (with possibility of extension)
(Location: Would require travel to Houston, TX and New Orleans, LA)
Looking for a seasoned change management consultant to help a supply chain organization lead, develop and execute a change management strategy for a portfolio of 6 supply chain projects. This will be a transformational journey to enhance the overall change performance and organizational culture. You will lead change strategies across people, technology and processes and will be closely supported by a project team of enterprise resources to carry the change out. You will also provide coaching, strategy and support.
Looking for a dynamic strategic leader who will develop a change management execution plan while leveraging existing resources. Need an excellent communicator and strategic doer.
· Change Impact Analysis
· Stakeholder Analysis
· Sponsorship Plan
· Communications Plan
· Learning and Development Plan
· Proven track record of leading portfolio change management
· Proven experience in organizational change management (people change management, design, and work processes)
· Experience working across functional leadership and teams
Nice To Haves:
· Certified in Prosci
· Experience with industrial change processes and supply chain is a plus
This position is NOT an IT change management position or a financial services change management position. Previous experience with portfolio change management is essential to this role.