Change Management Consultant - Jacksonville, Florida, United States, 32290
The ideal candidate has led change management and training programs before and can anticipate what needs to be done rather than be instructed. These positions need leaders who can adapt, work in a very fast-pace, enriching environment and is looking for a career rather than just a job.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategies and detailed plans to ensure end user adoption of the new tools and business processes introduced by the implementation of new Oracle Cloud software
- Conduct thorough analyses of the client through Organization Attributes assessments
- Conduct executive interviews to learn leadership perspectives and change competencies
- Work with clients' Change Management leads, Change Management team and change agents
- Develop and implement Sponsorship Roadmaps
- Identify and analyze change impacts through Change Characteristics assessments and Change Impact studies
- Develop comprehensive project communications to executives, middle managers and end-users (may include a marketing component)
- Develop Coaching Plans
- Implement Resistance Management Plans
- Lead the development and execution of comprehensive end-user training strategies and plans
- Develop and implement Middle Manager Engagement processes
- Develop Rewards and Recognition plans for both the Project team and end-users
- Develop and conduct End User Readiness Surveys
- 5+ years of experience leading Change Management programs in large-footprint ERP implementations
- Experience with both Change Management and Training
- Willingness to be hands on leading and implementing
- Experience managing client relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- 4-year Bachelor degree in a business-oriented, technical discipline or related experience preferred
- U.S. Citizens/Permanent Residents preferred
- You'll work alongside gifted Oracle professionalsthe best in the businessand they love to collaborate and share ideas!
- No matter what your role, you have the opportunity to shape the company's future. If you have an awesome idea, say so!
- Competitive salary, BCBS benefits (medical, vision, dental), 401K, and all that great stuff! You can even insure your pets!
- Access to AST Academy, so you can sharpen your skills in tech and management.
- Awesome company events, think Top Golf and casino nights!
- Room to grow. We want our team to thrive in their careers at AST. You invest your time and talent with us and we'll invest in you.
AST LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.