Change Management Consultant - Oak Brook , Illinois, United States, 60523
CARA is seeking Organizational Change Management Consultants to support various change and transformation initiatives. In this role, the consultant will assist in the development and execution of Change Management strategies and plans.
As a Change Management Consultant, you will be tasked with the following -
- Conduct Change Impact and Change Readiness assessments - collect data, validate assessment findings, build corrective actions into existing plans, develop reports as needed.
- Perform analysis of Change Management assessments, including Readiness and Impact Assessments and effectiveness of the Change Management efforts including, but not limited to, communication and learning activities.
- Monitor change adoption progress, highlight successes, and areas where corrective action may be needed. Assist in managing Change Management risk and issue resolution; implement mitigation plans as needed.
- Develop Change Management reports, presentations, and other documents as needed.
- Assist in the development of the Change Management network, including identification of people for the team and participate in Change Management Network meetings.
- Provide input into the design, development and messaging of learning and communication strategies/tactics.
- Collaborates with project team members in order to successfully execute change management and transformation initiatives.
Job Requirements for this role include the following:
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in business, organizational development, or related field.
- 5+ years of proven Organizational Change Management experience.
- 5+ years of consulting experience.
- Knowledge of the tools, methodology, and modules used in leading and managing change.
- Prosci or CCMP Certification is preferred.
- Ability to apply change management processes and tools to execute on detailed change management plans.