Change Management Consultant - Baltimore, Maryland, United States, 21201
Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a Change Management Consultant to join their team.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Change Management Consultant:
- Work cooperatively to fully understand business strategies to define organizational vision for change
- Identify any gaps between current and future organizational states
- Design strategies to ensure long-term success of desired outcomes
- Build and maintain strong working partnerships across the organization
- Ensure organizational change goals are achieved consistently
- Remove impediments and resistance to enable and ensure progress toward goals
Requirements of the Change Management Consultant:
- Demonstrated success leading and coaching teams through organizational change using a structured approach
- Good facilitation skills to coordinate large and small meetings
- Ability to plan effectively and organize the work of others
- Strong conflict identification and resolution skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Working knowledge of PM tools and practices
- Ability to scope and define work and resource needs
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to translate strategy into actionable tactics and activities-
- Ability to work effectively with leaders at all levels
- Experience in financial services/investment management
- Excellent collaboration skills, with the ability to work with global partners
- PMP/Prosci/Lean Six Sigma certifications desired
Keywords: Change Management Consultant, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project Management, Organizational Change, PMP, Prosci, Lean Six Sigma, Financial Services
Job ID: 315216
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !
Category: Workforce Management
- provided by Dice Agile, Change Management, Consulting, Excel, HTTP, Management, MS Office, Networks, PMP, PowerPoint, Project, Project Management