CW Accounting IFRS and SAP ERP Consultant - Plano , Texas, United States, 75023
Role : Accounting IFRS and SAP ERP Consultant
Location : Plano, TX
Duration : 14 Months
Position Summary :
Reason for contingent headcount?
- Contingent headcount is needed to replace existing contingent resource support the Accounting & Tax department on the client's Project F1RST (IFRS Project) and Project R!SE (ERP Replacement) projects
- IFRS \u0013 Supporting Accounting & Tax teams as Client adopts IFRS, updates it's COA, implements a new consolidation system, and updates the screens through which it collects disclosure and consolidation information. Changes require updates to HFM, HFR Reports, and SmartView Spreadsheets (Now \u0013 Aug 19)
- ERP - PeopleSoft is the current application supporting the General Ledger, Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables at client has decided to replace PeopleSoft with SAP and update its downstream systems, deliverables, and business processes accordingly. Changes require updates to HFM, HFR Reports, and SmartView Spreadsheets (Now \u0013 Aug 19)
- This resource will act as a Functional Accounting Consultant for the Accounting Team for client's IFRS & ERP Projects and will work closely with our General Manager Enterprise Systems (Project Leader) to develop accounting requirements, design and assist with system builds, testing, and deliverables implementation for our new ERP system. This individual will need to be strategic and forward thinking and understand the implications/impacts of an SAP Implementation on the Accounting Group.
- This role is focused on GL Accounting and Financial reporting experience (more of a true accounting role). This person will be working closely with managers and directors.
- Accounting, IDS, FP&A, BI, VMO, Treasury
- It is anticipated that the ERP project will complete in calendar 2021 and will be 2 1D2 years long.
- Planning/Analysis Phase
- General Accounting and Financial Reporting Experience
- SAP Private Cloud Implementation Experience
- Metadata Establishment Experience
- Must be able to hit the ground running & work independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Influencing Customers and Users
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- 4-year degree
- Consulting experience
- Business Process Transformation experience
TalentBurst is an award winning IT, Accounting & Finance staffing firm headquartered in Boston with offices in San Francisco, Miami, Milwaukee, Toronto, Bangalore, and Gurgaon. Our clients include the leading social media, technology, banks, utilities, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies.
We work with 75 of the Fortune 500 companies. Our recruiting team is one of the most successful in the industry and has a strong reputation for treating our employees well and helping you find your next dream project.
At TalentBurst, one of our founding principles has been to provide our employees with the best benefits available. Benefits we have available include:
Health, Dental, and Vision Plan
Credit Union Membership
Vacation pay (only for FTEs)