CRM Strategy & Insights Specialist - Baltimore, Maryland, United States, 21201
The CRM Strategy and Insights Specialist will be responsible for implementing customer-driven contact strategies across all touchpoints in an athlete's journey with Under Armour. The primary focus of this role will be digital initiatives, with the objective of growing customer acquisition, retention and loyalty. You will be an agile, hands-on marketer who thrives working in cross-functional teams to bring new ideas to life through iterative testing. You will have extensive experience in all aspects of digital marketing execution: creative and copy development, test design and marketing automation. Above all, you will be customer-obsessed and relentlessly fueling consumer-led strategies across the organization. This is a global role that will be an integral part of the overall strategic vision for Under Armour's continued growth.
- Execute and iterate on user journeys driving new & repeat purchase, maximizing new customer journeys and reactivating lapsed customers.
- Manage ongoing reporting of CRM metrics
- Support development of global preference center to ensure capture of key audience data
- Conduct ongoing competitive research including monitoring industry best practices and identifying new test opportunities
- Gain deep customer insights to inform audience segmentation and experience design; partner closely with Consumer Insights to consistently measure and test
- Optimize against target segments and messaging strategies.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Strong team player with ability to build relationships with teammates in remote offices and leverage input from across the organization
- Ability to coordinate multiple projects working across multiple teams to execute
- Must be detail oriented and organized, with impeccable follow up surrounding marketing projects and opportunities
- Well versed in digital media trends and competitors
- Ability to be agile in a fast-paced, test and learn environment
- Innovative thinker and self-starter
- Experience in integrated marketing communications (including but not limited to email, SMS, in app messaging, push messaging, direct mail, loyalty programs)
- Data-driven and analytical minded
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 plus years' experience building and optimizing complex consumer engagement marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree