CRM/Salesforce Strategy Director - New York , New York, United States, 10132
The CRM Strategy & Sales Enablement Manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and overseeing the Firm's Salesforce ecosystem. They will lead the Firm's end-to-end management of a sales enablement roadmap, aligning priorities, conveying vision and articulating an end-state experience to key business partners. This role will be critical in establishing the firm's integration, data governance and data stewardship strategy and act as the lead business and technology interface for change management and training.
- 10+ years' experience of leading CRM strategy in a financial services firm
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CRM and related technology landscape
- Detailed understanding of the sales business process
- Ability to translate business needs and use cases into technical specs and functional requirements
- Experience working with large datasets from multiple sources